The goal of the Catalonia Convention Bureau (CCB) Ambassadors Programme is to support Ambassadors and their organisations to create new business opportunities and raise awareness about our region.
What is an Ambassador?
An ambassador is a Spanish professional who is renowned in their field (higher education, science, medicine or economics) and is an active member of national or international associations, institutions and bodies. Through their professional networks, ambassadors can attract conferences and events to Catalonia, and also play a fundamental role in adding to the destination's reputation and ranking.
What support can the Catalonia Convention Bureau offer you?
- We will advise you on selecting the best location for your conference or event.
- We will help you find the best establishments which are most well-suited to your needs, and also the services that you might need to plan your conference. We will adapt ourselves to your needs and help you prepare your application dossier and presentation.
- We will arrange institutional and professional contacts for your conference.
- We will advise you on the organisation of inspection visits.
- We will work with you in the design and development of your conference.
- What advantages would joining the Catalonia Ambassadors Programme bring?
- Actively contribute to the wealth and status of the area in which you hold your event.
- Gather and capitalise on the knowledge within your own offices, town and local association.
- Increase the visibility and renown of your university, society, company, association or institution as well as your own in the role of ambassador.
- Share experiences with other professionals and learn best practise in conference planning.
- Access documents and advice which will aid the task of organising.
- Enjoy the support of the local institutions and convention bureaux for the nomination of candidates and the organising of events.
- Be publicly recognised as an authentic ambassador for Catalonia and as a leader in your field.