This city, internationally famed for La Patum festival (the cultural legacy of mediaeval theatre performances) is a wonderful destination for any visitor. The magic of the surroundings, its festivals and traditions and the beauty of the Old Town combine with a historical heritage that calls on you to discover its tales and legends. Queralt Shrine, the bridge over the River Llobregat and the surrounding countryside make it the perfect spot for hiking, fishing, climbing or simply enjoying a restful thermal spa experience.
- Dance and jump at the Patum festival.
- Visit the Comarcal Museum.
- Go for a walk in the mountains and visit the sanctuary of Queralt.
- Contemplate the façade of the Molino de la Sal.
- Stroll along Main street and its surroundings.
- Go up to the castle.
- Go to Sant Pere square and visit the church of Santa Eulàlia.