¡Experience a different day full of fun and adventure in PortAventura!
20th anniversary of PortAventura: Get ready for the unthinkable!
Embark on an unforgettable adventure for the world to visit such exotic places as China, Polynesia, Far West, Mexico, Mediterranean or SésamoAventura The family area set in the world of Sesame Street characters. In each area you expect lots of rides, shows, shops and theme restaurants.
PortAventura Park offers more than 40 attractions to enthrall both adrenaline junkies and the smallest of the house. Discover Angkora and embarc on a fantastic adventure in a lost kingdom. If you seek excitement, dare with eight loops of Dragon Khan vertigo; up to 100 meters in free fall Hurakan Condor or the shuttle test of fast Furious Baco, which will launch from 0 to 135 km / h in less than 3.5 seconds; and, of course, not forgetting the dramatic decline from 76 meters that awaits at the highest roller coaster in Europe: Shambhala!
Attractions and more! PortAventura Park you can enjoy every day until 40 dazzling performances: cancan dances, acrobatics, dances and tribal Polynesian lot of humor. Do not miss Generation Forever, a fantastic display of music, dance, acrobatics and lights at the Grand Imperial Theatre.
Let the show begin!
The price includes:
- Coach with air conditioning.
- Entrance to the park Port Aventura.
The price does not include:
- Meals or other services not specified.
Meeting point and arrival: Julia Travel Office - Balmes, 5 (Barcelona). It is recommended to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- From 03/19/2016 to 03/28/2016: 9:30 am - 21: 00h: Monday and Saturday
- From 03/29/2016 to 05/15/2016: 9:30 am - 21:00h Saturdays
- From 05/16/2016 to 06/19/2016: 9:30 am - 21:00h: Monday and Saturday
- From 06/20/2016 to 09/11/2016: 09.30 - 21:00h: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- From 06/20/2016 to 09/11/2016: 14.30 - 02:00h: Friday.
- From 09/12/2016 to 10/31/2016: 9:30 am - 21:00h: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- From 01/11/2016 to 12/18/2016: 9:30 am - 21:00h Saturdays
- From 12/19/2016 to 01/06/2017: 9:30 am - 21:00h: Monday and Friday
Closing Dates: 01/01 and 25/12
Note: From 14.30 hours to 2:00h you can enjoy the evening shows like Sesame Street Parade and Fiestaventura taking place in the Mediterranean area. Parades with the characters and artists from PortAventura. Fireworks shows and water from jet skis to parades of dragons from China.Important: The output from PortAventura in Barcelona in 0030. Please be very specific because it is the only means of transport available to return to Barcelona.
Length of service: 12h. about
Service accessible for people with reduced mobility but should be able to climb stairs. Our buses are not equipped to raise a platform wheelchair.
A website can be found PortAventura attractions that are accessible to people with disabilitieshttp://www.portaventura.cat/faldon-seo/discapacitats