Marimurtra, in Blanes, is one of the most spectacular botanical gardens in the Mediterranean
Enjoy a family day at Marimurtra Botanical Garden. The botanical garden of the Costa Brava is a privileged place where you can enjoy the richness of its botanical, architectural, landscape and human heritage.
A paradise of the plant world due to its geographical context has a close relationship with the Mediterranean Sea.
Marimurtra unfolds as a large wild garden dedicated to the vegetable kingdom. The four hectares that comprise it are divided into three gardens with different features that host more than 4,000 plant species.
Marimurtra was created by Carl Faust (1874-1952), a man passionate about the natural sciences who dedicated his effort and legacy to the realization of his dream.
The Marimurtra Botanical Garden was declared a Cultural Asset of National Interest by the Generalitat of Catalonia and in 2009 it received the Cross of Sant Jordi.
Free activity for children under 4 years old.
The price includes:
- Ticket to the botanical garden
- April, May and October: from 9 am to 6 pm
- From June to September: from 9 am to 8 pm
- From November to March: from 10 am to 5 pm
- Closed: 01/01, 06/01, 25/12 and 26/12
*Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Once you have bought the coupon, contact Carl Faust Private Foundation, to check availability.
- Marimurtra Botanical Garden: Passeig de Carl Faust, 9. Blanes - E-17300.
- Customer service: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Russian
- Map and brochure: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German and Russian
- Signals and panels: Catalan
- Activity suitable for people with reduced mobility.