Sagrada Família Guided Tour without lines!Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
Discover this magnificent modernist building in the guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, its vaults reach up seventy meters. Later on, we will stop by the Sagrada Família's museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.The price includes:
The price does not include:
- Official Monolingual or Bilingual guide: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Família.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 01/11/2017 - 22/03/2018:
- Departures 10h. Monday to Sunday (Eng)
- Departures 12h and 16h. Monday to Sunday (Eng / Spa)
- 23/03/2018 - 31/10/2018:
- Departures 9h, 12h and 16h. Monday to Sunday (Eng)
- Departures 10h. Monday to Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (Eng / Fre), Thursday (Ger) and Friday (Eng / Ita).
- Departures 11h. Monday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (Eng / Spa), Friday (Ger).
- Departures 13h. Monday (Eng / Ita), Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Eng / Spa), Wednesday (Eng) and Saturday (Ger).
- Departures 15h. Monday to Sunday (Eng / Spa)
- 01/11/2018 - 31/03/2019:
- Departures 10h. Monday to Friday, Sundays (Eng), Saturdays (Eng / Spa)
- Departures 12h. Monday to Sunday (Eng / Spa)
- Departures 16h. Monday to Friday, Sundays (Eng / Spa), Saturdays (Ger/ Eng)
- Duration of the visit: 1.30h. approximately.
- Closed: 15Aug, 11Sep; 24Sep; 1Nov, 8Dec, 25Dec; 26Dec; 01Jan; 06Jan
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Plaça Sagrada Família nº3, Barcelona. Plaça de la Sagrada Família nº3 is located on Sicilia street between numbers 233 and 235. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- From APRIL 01 , 2018 NEW OFFICE JULIÀ TRAVEL: C/Sardenya, 311 - Barcelona
- Wheelcahir users and people with reduced mobility: Main entrance to the site, no change in level. Accessible toilet facilities in the building's common areas. Due to the change in level, access is not possible to: les torres. The ramps that connect the different levels are difficult to use
- Visually impaired: Good natural and artificial lighting at the site tactile elements for everyone or for blind people (tactile models or reproductions of works). Audio guides available
*Correct dress code may be requested to enter La Sagrada Família (pants and long-sleeved shirt. Not allowed tank tops, shorts or sandals).