This is a round building with a hemispherical dome and semicircular apse, which is part of a country house near the village of Sant Miquel d’Olèrdola. Around 1954, some interesting 11th-century mural paintings were discovered.
The chapel of Sant Sepulcre is part of a country house near the village of Sant Miquel d’Olèrdola, also called La Plana Rodona or La Tallada.
It is the only round church in El Penedés. The building has a circular layout covered by a semi-spherical dome, which has a semicircular apse. Records of the chapel of Sant Sepulcre indicated that it had already been built in 1061.
The Order of the Holy Sepulchre had a priory there, which was documented in 1175. In the 17th century it underwent modifications in its interior and in the 19th and 20th centuries restoration work was carried out. Around 1954 some interesting 11th-century mural paintings were discovered. It was declared a Historic and Artistic Monument in 1974.
The chapel is privately owned and can only be seen from the outside.