Who we are and what do we do
The Catalunya Convention Bureau (CCB) is an Agència Catalana del Turisme (Generalitat de Catalunya) program committed to supporting, advising and providing with tools all the professionals linked to the business tourism, conferences, conventions, and incentive trips. The cooperation of the públic administrations and the business sector provides the organizers of conventions and events with all the available information and resources to build up Catalunya as a qualified business tourism destination, and to p omote its choice amongst the sector professionals.
Currently, the CCB cooperates with more than 250 companies and organizations specialized in putting together conferences, conventions, meetings, and incentive trips in Catalunya.Request for Proposal:
firstname.lastname@example.orgServices aimed at organisers
- Exhaustive knowledge of Catalunya and its touristic resources, focusing on the
- Free and impartial personalized advice about infrastructures, companies, and
touristic services, specialized in organizing meetings, and establishing post-event,
social and incentive activity programs.
- Contacting and dialoguing with the associated companies.
- Supporting candidatures attracting conventions.
- Supplying with touristic information about Catalunya for the meeting attendants.
- Information and content