Who we are and what do we do
Catalunya Convention Bureau (CCB) is a program of the Catalan Tourist Board, the official organism responsible for the promotion and support to the marketing of Catalonia's tourist resources. It works narrowly with the catalan public and private tourist sector for promoting and consolidating the brand "Catalonia" all over the world.
CCB is designed to promote Catalonia for congresses, conventions and business events. It provides useful information and support to event organizers and associations who consider Catalonia for their next event.
Currently, the CCB cooperates with more than 250 companies and organizations specialized in putting together conferences, conventions, meetings, and incentive trips in Catalunya.Request for Proposal:
email@example.comServices aimed at organisers
- Exhaustive knowledge of Catalunya and its touristic resources, focusing on the
- Free and impartial personalized advice about infrastructures, companies, and
touristic services, specialized in organizing meetings, and establishing post-event,
social and incentive activity programs.
- Contacting and dialoguing with the associated companies.
- Supporting candidatures attracting conventions.
- Supplying with touristic information about Catalunya for the meeting attendants.
- Information and content