The location of Bellver de Cerdanya and its surroundings, which the Nature Park of Cadí-Moixeró is part of, encourage the practise of adventure sports and hiking.
In addition, history has left many traces both inside and outside the nineteen villages that make up the municipality, such as the churches of Sant Julià de Pedra, Santa Maria de Talló and Santa Eugènia de Nerellà, and the historic ensemble of Bellver.
The town of Bellver has quite a few inhabitants and a commercial appearance, while the small villages that form the so-called Batllia de Bellver are dedicated to agriculture and stockbreeding.
- Practice adventure sports.
- Visit the Ingla valley.
- Follow a route through the network of paths.
- Go on an excursion in the Nature Park of Cadí-Moixeró.
- See the old quarter of Bellver.
- Visit the churches of Sant Julià de Pedra, Santa Maria de Talló and Santa Eugènia de Nerellà.