In Barcelona Aquarium , you can immerse yourself in the deep sea
Enjoy this trip with children and discover a myriad of shapes and colors with more than 11,000 animals of 450 different species, and tour the underwater tunnel where they inhabit the deepest secrets of the Mediterranean.
Barcelona Aquarium is the largest in the world concerning the Mediterranean. You can enjoy an unforgettable ride in a submarine tunnel more than 80 meters long sharks up close, the sunfish and other species of the Oceanarium. Children will have fun playing on the Explore. You will discover a fascinating world of colors to our coral reefs and tropical aquariums. You can admire the seahorses and jellyfish, and observe how they feed the sharks, penguins and herds.
We have activities for all ages (sleep with sharks, birthday parties, dive with sharks, diving with sharks).
Language: All tanks are equipped with information panels in Catalan, Spanish and English. We have other panels and brochures in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German and Russian.
Hours: Open every day of the year. The opening and closing times may vary according to the season:
Opening hours: Daily 10.00h. Ticket offices and accesses open until one hour before closing.
- From 09/01 to 18/03 and 01/11 to 18/12: Monday to Friday at 19.30h. Weekends and public holidays at 20:00h
- Easter holidays (from 19 to 27 March): 21.30h
- Christmas Holidays: from 19 to 23 December at 20:00h. From 12.24 to 01.08, at 20.30h.
- April, May and October: Monday to Friday at 20:00h. Weekends and holidays at 20.30h
- June and September: Every day at 21.00h
- July and August: Every day at 21:30h
The Aquarium reserves the right to modify the schedules when deemed appropriate.
Meeting point: Moll d'Espanya in Port Vell, s / n - 08039 Barcelona
Accessibility: Facilities are adapted for disabled persons (adapted toilets, ramps and lifts). The cafe now has no special foods for coeliacs.