Choose what to do in Santa Susana: Beach inflatables, mountain bike excursions, segway rides or water activities? Anything you want! In Santa Susana, one of the first Catalan towns to receive the FTD label, you can spice up your day with a world of activities.Choose what to do in Santa Susana: Beach inflatables, mountain bike excursions, segway rides or water activities? Anything you want!
In Santa Susana, one of the first Catalan towns to receive the FTD label, you can spice up your day with a world of activities. Here are a series of fun proposals you can enjoy both in the morning and in the afternoon, so you can plan your day at your leisure:
- There is a Mine Beach Club on the beach with inflatables, foam parties and games for children aged 4 to 12.
- You can also visit Ranxo Mestres, a company that offers horse riding trails to enjoy nature and contact with animals.
- In the mountain bike centre (Centro BTT) you can rent bicycles and follow one of the available guided routes.
- If you prefer, you can perform routes with a new eco-friendly means of transportation: the segway.
- By the beach you will find the nautical station, which offers a large amount of nautical activities such as windsurfing, kayak, sailing, etc.
- There is also the CUC service: a small tourist train that takes you around the whole town and shows its most interesting landmarks, such as the Museu de la Pagesia (Peasantry Museum), located in a scenic site.
- Moreover, with the new Watchtowers ahoy! watchtower route, you can take a stroll and visit the fortified watchtowers that were used to spot pirate attacks, and much more.YOU CAN'T MISS IT:
A good idea to spend a fun-filled day is to discover one of the water parks in the area, very close to Santa Susana: Marineland, Waterworld, and Illa Fantasia, where you can spend the whole day enjoying waterslides, pools, shows, activities, etc.SOME USEFUL WEBSITES:
Tourism Website: www.stasusanna-online.com
Town Hall Website: www.stasusanna.org
Nautical Station: www.enauticasantasusanna.com
Santa Susana Biking: www.cyclingsantasusanna.com