The Terminus hotel was built in 1920 by the grandparents of the current owners for the arrival of the railway to Cerdanya. It has 24 rooms, all with TV, direct dial telephone, heating, bathroom and safe. It also has a lift, meeting room and conference facilities and a restaurant/grill, the L'Allau, with capacity for more than 100 people and cuisine based on the imagination and the products of the land.
Located in the village of Puigcerdà, in the heart of the Cerdanya Valley, it is well connected by road and rail with France, Spain and Andorra, where guests can enjoy a few days of relaxation in the heart of the Pyrenees or a more active holiday. The hotel offers information and advice about excursions, golf, ballooning, horse riding, mountain biking, skiing, quad biking, ice skating and many more activities.