An old farmhouse built in 1705 which has been restored preserving the traditional architectural elements but adapted to the current needs of comfort. The rooms are spacious and bright and decorated with antique and elegant furniture.
The house is located five kilometres from Solsona, near the La Llosa del Cavall and Sant Ponç reservoirs. Nearby guests can go hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, fishing and skiing or play a round of golf. The ski resorts of Port del Comte and Tuixén-La Vansa are at a distance of about 30 kilometres north. Among the most interesting visits are the castle and the Muntanya de la Sal de Cardona, the Diocesan and Regional Museum of Solsona, the Roman crypt and the modernist cemetery in Olius, the Sanctuary of El Miracle and the Pirineu de Canalda Zoo.