The history of the country house originates with Joan Torrecabota, the heir of the house in 1519, although it is likely that the house dates from even earlier. It belonged to the Torrecabota family until the early 20th century, when it was acquired in 1913 by Antònia Soler, who died in 1964 and left it to a charitable foundation that bears her name and still owns it. Pep Torné has been the tenant since 1998 and was responsible for its restoration and transformation into a cottage, while keeping the original architectural feel, with stone façades and a lovely courtyard with an arched porch.
The accommodation has five triple bedrooms, a large 45-square-metre kitchen that retains the spectacular original fireplace. It has terraces with tables, a barbecue and a pergola. Next to the house is the pool enclosure and a children's playground with swings. The estate is dedicated to agriculture, with a vegetable garden, vineyard and olive trees, and also a chicken pen featuring Penedès hens.