Gramuntill country house was built in the early 15th century and belonged to the former village of Agramuntill, which consisted of this and two other country houses, Borda del Ros and Barraqueta. The village of Agramuntill has been documented since 1553, when it consisted of merely a communal fire and five inhabitants. It disappeared as a village in February 1847, when it was annexed to the village of La Pobla de Segur by municipal decree.
The farm is surrounded by Rocs de Queralt on the north, Collegats to the east, the River Noguera Pallaresa and the Boumort mountains to the south and La Pobla de Segur to the west. The house is built on about 40 hectares which includes the house itself, an oil mill, a grain mill and the hill and hermitage of Sant Miquel. The rural setting allows guests to interact with household activities such as going to the garden to select the salad, gathering freshly laid eggs or feeding the rabbits. There is also the opportunity to learn about bees and the production of Pallars honey.