The 2,400 square metres of Mas Salvanera, divided into six buildings are the result of a historical evolution that goes back to 1234, when a defensive tower was built that still stands and which had the function of monitoring the area for Arab incursions. The ten double rooms of the house are different and present a careful and exquisite décor with original antique furniture.
One of the outbuildings has a meeting room for up to forty people and is equipped with the latest technology. The house is located on a farm with 40 hectares of land on which to enjoy nature. Designed for relaxation and to cope with the heat, there is a large swimming pool surrounded by loungers and parasols ad a bar with outdoor seating.