A beautiful country estate of olive groves and vineyards, beautifully restored and preserved, dating back to the 17th century. In addition to the country houses and the old cellar, the grounds also have a chapel dating back to 1623 consecrated to Sant Jaume de Palou which is listed as a Cultural Asset of Local Interest. It has two separate properties: Cal Joaquim and Cal Lluís. The first sleeps ten people and the second six. Both houses are fully furnished and share an attractive garden with swimming pool, sundeck, gazebos, playground and a games room with table tennis and table football.
Nearby guests can go hiking and cycling. It is an excellent area for wine lovers. Vilafranca del Penedès, where guests can visit the Vinmuseum, and Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, with its famous cava wineries are fifteen minutes away by car. In Pla del Penedès, just three minutes from the house, guests can also visit several wineries. If guests prefer to enjoy the beach, Sitges, Vilanova and Calafell are a half hour drive away.