THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 night in a double room with dinner and breakfast in the chosen accommodation between 1* Hostal Palouet, country house Can Cuadros, country house Les Salades.
- Visit to the exhibition space 93 Márquez in the museum comarcal of Cervera.
- Guided visit to the castle of Florejacs.
- Guided visit to the castle of Pallargues.
- Places of interest to visit by yourself: the Vila Closa of Montfalcó walled area, the outside of the Castle, the town of Torah VicFred and the Tower of Vallferosa.
- Dinner with drinks included.
- Tourist information of the route.
- Travel Insurance.
- Special surprise gift.
Visits in Catalan, Spanish and English
SIGHTS AND EXCURSIONS DESCRIPTIONS:
- Exhibition Espai 93 Márquez: is located in the Museum Comarcal of Cervera, in main street 15, in the old quarter of the city. Occupies 120 m2, divided into three spaces:
- Space box: simulation of a box where the team work, the preparation of the competition and the bike and the maximum time of concentration prior to the beginning of the race.
- Space circuit: the circuit of Montmeló used to go along the path of the young pilot (beginnings, debut at the speed, pilot of 125cc world champion and Moto2 rider).
- Own voice: more personal space where they show Marc; his city, Cervera; and its people.
Museum Comarcal of Cervera. C/Major, 115. E-25200. Tel. +34 973 533 917. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vila Closa of Montfalcó walled area: it is one of the architectural jewels of the lands of Lleida since it is a small village of medieval period (XI century) built on a hill and that occupied a strategic position for surveillance and defense in the time of Christian Reconquest. It became the scene of various contentions wars. During the Catalonian civil war (1462-1472) were gathering forces in favor of King John and at the reapers war (1640-1652) was used as a place of refuge for Catalan and French forces. Access to the interior of the monumental takes place to a single entry. The houses are arranged around a small Plaza and the alleys that intersects with a radial structure.
- VicFred Castle: The native Vicfred Castle was much larger than what we can see today, many of the remnants of the old building are located within of the houses that surrounds the place. Today we find a great Mansion from the 17th and 18th centuries with an extensive collection of paintings, tapestries, weapons, musical instruments and costumes. The medieval elements of the Castle (14th and 15th century) are found in the Eastern façade, and also on the ground floor, in the room covered with two large diaphragm arches and the impressive arcade of the paintings. Possibility of visits by individuals without reservation, every first Sunday of the month: 11h am, 12h and 13h or all days of the week reservation, Tel. +34 973 402 045. Web: www.castelldelleida.com
- Village of Torah: Municipality located in the Llobregós Valley, at the confluence with the stream of Llanera, on the border of the Solsonès and Anoia, where you can find many places of interest of great visual age.
- Tower of Vallferosa: unique, in many of its features, is considered the masterpiece of European military architecture of the 10th century. The Tower evolved stately residence. The building, now disappeared had about 11 feet high, and probably was used as an internal Union in the Tower, which today is the tunnel close to the entrance and which is at the height of the entrance of the original tower in the 10th century. The entire complex was the castle of Vallferosa.
- Florejacs Castle: Castle documented in XI that was captured in the course of the Crusades and where is kept the Tower from the 14th century and the base of the wall, and later was a Manor House from the 16th century. Guided tour of 1 hour of the different rooms of the castle included in the package. Address: Plaza del Castillo, 1. Florejacs. E-25211 Lleida. Tel: +34 973 550 969/+34 629 732 579
- Visit Pallargues Castle: Castle documented in 11th as part of a defensive network border that became Castle-Palace. Guided tour of 1 hour of the different rooms of the castle included in the package. Address: C/Prat de la Riba, 5. E-25212 Les Pallargues. Tel: +34 973 520 041
- 1* Hostal Palouet: Old Manor House that has retained the charm of its stone walls, as well as interesting details, the press, the wine cellar and various decorative items, tools and utensils from the farmer. Swimming pool, Sauna and Wi-Fi in an environment full of noble halls.
- Country House Can Cuadros: Rural Accommodation in an ancient 12th-century fortification. Rooms with private bathrooms, wifi, indoor pool with sauna, a few meters away, a 24-hour bar, TV in community area, music system a, details, family atmosphere.
- Country House Les Salades: home located in Florejacs with modern and friendly design, in a privileged and very peaceful place for rest. It has a jacuzzi, gym, Garden of reflexology, an area of grass and a children's play área.