The history of this property is closely related to its strategic location therefore built right by the confluence of the old royal road from Olot to Barcelona, on one hand, and linking Taradell with Vic, on the other. Initially it was called Hostal d'en Jaques and happened to have the function of a hostel with the right to operate as a butchers. In 1661 it was bought by Jacinto Bulló, owner of Mas Bulló, and since then he has always been associated with this property.
The building retains its traditional structure, with the rooms on the top floor arranged around a large room with a wooden floor. All the ceilings also have wooden beams and rustic décor, with antique furnishings. The most remarkable thing outside is the Roman-shaped pool surrounded by an expanse of lawn.