Mas Teixidor is a rural Catalonian community dating back to the 14th century, located at the crossroads of three regions: Garrotxa, Gironès and Alt Empordà. It is located in Pedrinyà, in the municipality of Crespià, in the north of the region of El Pla de l'Estany. The estate is surrounded by forests, gardens and farmland. La Bassa de Mas Teixidor is one of the three cottages in the area called Los Pelegrins (The Pilgrims), named after the pilgrims who used to be offered sprigs of thyme on their way to the shrine of Mare de Déu del Mont. La Bassa features two very spacious and bright double bedrooms with rustic décor.
The local area is ideal for walking, mountain biking and horse riding, and hot air ballooning. The estate also houses the Romanesque chapel of San Justo y San Pastor, which dates back to before 1300.
Innerhalb des Stadtgebiets