CETT is an international center for training and transfer of knowledge in the hotel and hospitality business attached to the University of Barcelona. It offers all levels of education: vocational training, university degrees and post-graduate degrees, continuing education for active professionals and custom-made training for companies. It follows its own programme based on:
- A team of experienced teachers and professionals committed to academic rigor.
- Development of knowledge focusing on hotel, catering and tourism through fields of expert knowledge (Tourism, Culture and Territory, Hospitality, and Gastronomy) and research.
- The teaching and experience provided by the CETT Group companies: CETT Consultors, BAS (Barcelona Academic Services), Hotel Alimara, Àgora BCN (International University Residence) and Viatges Century.
- The close relationship with people and businesses in the tourism sector. The CETT-UB Business Council is the first university-tourism business forum, presided over by the University of Barcelona vice-chancellor.
- A clear international vocation that favours students' mobility, both for academic and professional exchanges. The classrooms are a meeting place for students from around the world.
- The student body is characterised by solid training and development of attitudinal skills. Today it is present in companies and institutions around the world and actively participates in several CETT initiatives.
-Vocational training in Cuisine, Catering, Tourism and Hotel Management
-Degree in Tourism (Hotel Management and Tourist Management)