The festival will consist:
- Air Race F1 for the first time in Europe. Lleida-Alguaire Airport will host the sport during the last week of May and 1st June.
- Air Shows: acrobatics, historic aircraft, etc.
- Exhibitors: There will be a space available for spectators where the industry can present their offers and content; whether flight schools, aviation companies, flying clubs, etc.
This is the first time the airport is home to a wide variety of disciplines such flight in a single day. It is expected that the sky is covered different types of aircraft, and the public, around 10,000 people can enjoy them in the airport.
Price includes: Entry, valid for Sunday morning June 1, which confers the right to watch the show from the front row unobstructed visual and walk around the tent and display parking area aircraft, an area normally restricted air so they can be as close as possible to these actions. Free for children under 12. Those under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
During the week preceding the day of the competition on June 1 will practice both aircraft and aerobatic planes and F1 can be followed from inside the airport terminal, it being possible, but access zone air until Sunday is the day of the competition, both racing and aerobatics championship. There will be a bar area.
AirRace F1 Event
- F1 Air Race is the only form of international air races in which participants compete aircraft simultaneously at speeds of 400 km/h, making several turns in circuits ellipsoidal about 8 km. length, resulting winner of the test apparatus that crosses the finish line first.
- The teams have already confirmed their attendance are from the U.S., UK and France. Come on May 27 to begin training and tuning of the aircraft. The end of June 1st batch will consist of 10 different laps.
- The aircraft are based in many cases on the classic device Cassutt. Must have a minimum area of 66 square meters wing, a curb weight of 226.8 kg. (500 pounds), a 100 horsepower engine and other design elements that ensure equal conditions of mechanical devices.