The great location means enjoying scenery overlooking the Montseny, Far, Tavertet, the Pedraforca and a horizon closed by the Pyrenees. There is a written record of the church since 1101, although it existed long before that. It is assumed that part of the house should be from the same time, though in the course of the last ten centuries it has been expanded and modified according to the needs at each time. It currently presents an aesthetic renovated to suit the uses of a house, respecting the original structure and features.
The house has 15 rooms depending on the size of the group, it is possible to establish exclusive areas. There are two living rooms and meals and dinners are available. It also has a private apartment on the ground floor, with independent access.