Can Vilatort is mentioned in a pamphlet dating from 1360 and there are documents that relate it to the Templars, as shown by the insignia above its entrance gate. It later became an important farm in the area, with property that stretched as far as the eye could see, but was partially destroyed during the Peninsular War (1808). It has been renovated and refurbished to accommodate groups of up to ten people in a comfortable and cosy environment.
Surrounded by fields and woods, is an great starting point for numerous hiking and bike trails in the area, or for excursions on horse. The garden has a sand box for children and a swimming poolmeasuring 5 x 3 metres. Guests can also make use of the municipal saltwater swimming pool of Santa Maria de Palautordera, just five minutes away.