- Meeting point: 9.30 h. Camins office (Avda. Pas d'Arrò, 5 de Vielha)
- Descent: from 1.30h to 2 hours
- Arrival time to Vielha: 13.30 h.
- Suitable for adults, seniors, juniors and children's over 6 years old.
- It's important to know swim
- Access to the river on foot: 10 minutes
- Return to car on foot: 5 minutes
- Height difference: 100 meters
- Length: 1 km
- Rock type: Slate
- Trip in own car
- Route by car, 25 km: Vielha, Bossòst, Les, Bausen
The price includes:
- Guide canyoning service
- Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English
- Technical material + neoprene, waterproof socks and helmet
Accessibility: People with allergies. It's necessary to indicate in the booking, the grade and allergy type.
The experience takes place every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 23rd June until 12th September.