We will progress through the snow, always following the safer and less exposed route to reach our goal. Once achieved the challenge, we will only enjoy the downhill slopes for unknown and inhospitable. With skiing mountain get away from the "crowds" to explore the loneliest slope of the Val d'Aran.
The Aigüestortes Sant Maurici National Park is ideal for mountain skiing, ski touring or ski randonnée. Huge snowy valleys, multiple estanys covered with snow and glacial ice and a number of summits to ourselves, waiting to be promoted !!!
The program includes:
- 1 night in Refugi Conangles in Full Board (PC).
- 1 night in Refugi Restanca in Full Board (PC).
- 1 night in Refugi Ventosa i Calvell in Full Board (PC).
- Transportation by van 4x4 from Reservoir Cavallers (ending point for ski touring) to the parking Refugi Conangles (starting point of the ski touring).
- Three ski mountaineering activities in the National Aigüestortes Sant Maurici Parc, with the possibility of ascending to some iconic peaks as Montardo (2,833 m) and Punta Alta of Comalesbienes (3,014 m), depending on the risk of existing and weather conditions of each day avalanches.
- High-end Material: específías touring skis with bindings, skins, blades, specific hiking boots and batons with large rosette.
- Basic Material safety: transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Interpreter Guide Parc National d'Aigüestortes Sant Maurici, with accredited flora, fauna, geomorphology, meteorology and snow science and tradition and culture in the national park and specifically in the Val d'Aran training.
- Language: Spanish, English, French, Catalan and Aranes.
- Accident and liability insurance.
Excursions from December to May.
The price does not include:
- Requiered guears and material for any hiker (mountain clothing, waterproof boots, backpack, sunglasses, etc.).
- Federated: -18 EUR/person
The program fee is for 4 people.